KMHA Radio 91.3 FM has a position open for a Public Relations & Fundraising/Coordinator.
This fun, challenging position requires the ability to manage, create, coordinate, and interact with the public, sponsors, and businesses to lead a team for the interest and benefit of the Enterprise. The focus is to provide a guideline to Promote KMHA in fundraising and public relations.
- Ability to develop and implement successful fundraising plan.
- Knowledge of financial strategies and project rate of return benefits.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and adherence to high ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public relations, marketing or similar area and/or
- Associate Degree in Marketing or related field or 5years experience in related field and/or
- 3 to 5 years of experience in team building/leadership skills
Additional preferred skills
- Ability to communicate successfully.
- Devise and communicate with Director to implement the strategy, messaging and tools needed to successfully build and maintain the Fundraising Programs of the company.
- Proficient in computer technology, including digital technology platforms.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license required to travel.
- Must pass a drug & alcohol test. A periodic random testing program is in place at this company.
Note: Veteran Preference. Fort Berthold Communication Enterprises does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religious preference, age, handicap, marital status, political preference, genetics or membership or non-members in an employee organization, except as allowed by the Indian Preference provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This job description does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.